Nominations are being accepted for Honorary Members. The deadline is June 1, 2016.
Guidelines forMHSAA Honorary Membership
- The nominee must have a minimum of ten years employment with the Milton
Hershey School or with the Milton Hershey School Board of Managers. Milton
Hershey School includes faculty, house parents, administrative staff and support
- The nominee must have performed some signal service for the Milton Hershey
School or for the Alumni Association. Signal service is what is described as
“above and beyond.” All nominations must identify the signal service aspect and
should focus on the MHS student or alumni impact of the signal service.
Nominations must be made by life, regular or honorary members of the
Association. Nominators may make multiple nominations; however, only one
nominee per Honorary Membership Form.
- All nominations shall be in typewritten format and shall contain specific
information about the nominee’s educational, career and signal service experience
that warrant consideration of the nominee as an honorary member of the
- All nominations must have a minimum of two additional letters of
recommendation from life, regular or honorary members who have worked with
or known the nominee. Recommendations from former students are
- All nominations are due by June 1 in order to be considered for the current year.
Board approved nominees and all nominators will be informed of the Board’s
decision after the Board meeting that precedes Homecoming